Postpartum hair loss has been deemed as a “normal” thing to expect after having a baby.
Typically chalked up to hormonal changes, but the question remains, is hair loss during postpartum normal?
With so many women experiencing hair loss during postpartum, which leads to so many other questions, we need to know why this is happening, and if there is anything we can be doing to prevent it.
If you are experiencing hair loss in postpartum, know that it is common, but that absolutely does NOT make it normal.
I’m going to share some of the main reasons that you could be seeing hair loss, and also give you some different things you can do to help improve the hair loss or help prevent it from happening at all.
IF this is something you’re struggling with, you absolutely need to listen in to see how you can simply heal, and help stop the hair loss you are currently suffering from.
In this episode, I’m sharing:
- Postpartum hair loss
- Is it normal or not?
- How to stop it
- Postpartum hair loss is called postpartum alopecia
- Hair loss it’s your body way of letting you know that something is happening within that needs to be addressed
- Why does this happen?
- Estrogen changes and the effects on your body
- The body isn’t a bunch of little pieces, it’s a fluid evolving organism with many parts that work together as a whole
- Hair loss outside of postpartum is considered a big deal
- Automatic adjustment period
- Childbirth creates an intense change within the body
- Lack of nutrients
- Listening to your body and it’s needs
- How to stop your hair loss
- Addressing your nutrition
- Herbal teas & benefits of drinking them
- Addressing your stress levels
- Ask for help
- Practice self care
- Importance of sleep
- You have so much control over your experience to heal
- Root cause care
– If you’d like to work with me, or need support, reach out here! https://marandabower.com/contact/
-Purchase my Nutrition Program https://marandabower.com/nutrition/
-Sign up for The Postpartum Nutrition Certification Programhttps://marandabower.com/certification/