Jessie Ereddia is joining us and sharing the realities of what rage and anger in postpartum means, and what we can do to support ourselves through it.
Angry mom turned empowered mom, Jessie Ereddia is a life coach who helps angry moms manage their emotions and change their motherhood experience.
So many women come into motherhood, with this vision of bliss. They anticipate it to be beautiful, rainbows and butterflies, but then some are faced with these incredibly intense and out-of-control feelings that can feel really dark and negative.
These intense feelings can feel overwhelming and sometimes even life-shattering.
In this episode, we are going to break down what postpartum rage is, what it isn’t, and offer you some advice and tools from not only two professionals, but two Mom’s who have been there themselves and can help guide you on what to do and where to go next if this is something you find yourself struggling with.
You can find & follow Jessie Ereddia here:
In this episode, we are sharing:
- Jessie sharing her journey
- The vision we have going into motherhood
- Anger in postpartum
- Intense out of control feelings
- The DSM Five – Postpartum Rage is not yet categorized on this
- How postpartum rage relates to mental, emotional changes you’re experiencing
- How to move out of the shame and guilt around postpartum rage
- Find someone you can trust
- Start sharing
- Explore the anxiety that is beneath that anger
- Different thoughts and emotions that create fear and drive rage and aggression
- The connection with feeling “unsafe”
- How to move out of shame
- Reframing your perspective
- Come join us in the facebook group The Postpartum Circle!
- Grab your FREE Provider's Postpartum Nutrition Toolkit
18 pages of PDF handouts that serve as your comprehensive resource for delivering whole-body nutrition care and achieving better health outcomes for the families you support.
- Learn what your symptoms really mean with our Postpartum Health Assessment
Postpartum depression, anxiety, depletion, and autoimmune issues have become a new normal.
Take the most comprehensive postpartum assessment to discover what your symptoms are telling you and even more importantly, what you can do to fix it for good.
- Get started on the path to holistic recovery with the Postpartum Nutrition Repletion Plan
- Come hang out with us on Instagram!
Feeling inspired and ready to learn more about how you can actively revolutionize postpartum care?
- Learn about the Postpartum University Professional Membership
- Stay in the loop about the Postpartum Nutrition Certification Program
- Check out our courses in Postpartum Mental Health, Postpartum Nutrition, and Herbal Care