Jessie Ereddia is joining us and sharing the realities of what rage and anger in postpartum means, and what we can do to support ourselves through it.
Angry mom turned empowered mom, Jessie Ereddia is a life coach who helps angry moms manage their emotions and change their motherhood experience.
So many women come into motherhood, with this vision of bliss. They anticipate it to be beautiful, rainbows and butterflies, but then some are faced with these incredibly intense and out-of-control feelings that can feel really dark and negative.
These intense feelings can feel overwhelming and sometimes even life-shattering.
In this episode, we are going to break down what postpartum rage is, what it isn’t, and offer you some advice and tools from not only two professionals, but two Mom’s who have been there themselves and can help guide you on what to do and where to go next if this is something you find yourself struggling with.
You can find & follow Jessie Ereddia here:
In this episode, we are sharing:
- Jessie sharing her journey
- The vision we have going into motherhood
- Anger in postpartum
- Intense out of control feelings
- The DSM Five – Postpartum Rage is not yet categorized on this
- How postpartum rage relates to mental, emotional changes you’re experiencing
- How to move out of the shame and guilt around postpartum rage
- Find someone you can trust
- Start sharing
- Explore the anxiety that is beneath that anger
- Different thoughts and emotions that create fear and drive rage and aggression
- The connection with feeling “unsafe”
- How to move out of shame
- Reframing your perspective
- Come join us in the facebook group The Postpartum Circle!
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com