Science is necessary and so valuable to the maternal health space. It is also extremely limited in ways that can be detrimental to women and mothers.
In order to truly advance, this MUST be acknowledged.
This is so important to me that I created an in-depth training for Postpartum University members. We discuss everything from the financial and male bias to ethical concerns in pregnancy and beyond.
Today, I’m sharing part of that training with you so that we can all have a greater understanding of science, its impact, and how we can work within these limitations.
In this episode, I am sharing:
- Our huge scientific database coming soon
- Bringing awareness to the limitation of science
- The role of perception and personal interpretation
- Money and funding as a source of bias
- Studies are made for and only include men
- Women’s stories are ignored
- Time, trends, and conflicting change dominate science
- What we can do as professionals
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to email@example.com OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com