Kegels are NOT the Answer with Pauline Hannan: EP96
Without a doubt, the pelvic floor is one of the most foundational pieces of women’s overall health and well-being.
The health and strength of your pelvic floor has an impact on everything from incontinence to digestion to the way you play with your kids.
Giving this the attention and specialty care it deserves will change your life.
Today, we’re talking to Pauline Hannan, a physical therapist and expert in the field. She sheds light on the truth about kegels and pelvic floor health that nobody else is talking about, along with so much more.
Where to find Pauline Hannan:
In this episode, we are sharing:
- Why kegels are NOT effective
- For some women, kegels can cause more harm than good
- The work required to build pelvic floor strength
- Tearing in birth and the connection to leakage
- Physiological differences between the female vs the male pelvis
- Is it ever too late to heal
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
- Download the free collection HERE!
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
- Postpartum Repletion(Nutrition) Plan
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
- Take The Postpartum Assessment HERE!
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Holistic Postpartum Nutrition Training
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to email@example.com OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com