Without a doubt, the pelvic floor is one of the most foundational pieces of women’s overall health and well-being.
The health and strength of your pelvic floor has an impact on everything from incontinence to digestion to the way you play with your kids.
Giving this the attention and specialty care it deserves will change your life.
Today, we’re talking to Pauline Hannan, a physical therapist and expert in the field. She sheds light on the truth about kegels and pelvic floor health that nobody else is talking about, along with so much more.
Where to find Pauline Hannan:
In this episode, we are sharing:
- Why kegels are NOT effective
- For some women, kegels can cause more harm than good
- The work required to build pelvic floor strength
- Tearing in birth and the connection to leakage
- Physiological differences between the female vs the male pelvis
- Is it ever too late to heal
- Grab your FREE Provider's Postpartum Nutrition Toolkit
18 pages of PDF handouts that serve as your comprehensive resource for delivering whole-body nutrition care and achieving better health outcomes for the families you support.
- Learn what your symptoms really mean with our Postpartum Health Assessment
Postpartum depression, anxiety, depletion, and autoimmune issues have become a new normal.
Take the most comprehensive postpartum assessment to discover what your symptoms are telling you and even more importantly, what you can do to fix it for good.
- Get started on the path to holistic recovery with the Postpartum Nutrition Repletion Plan
- Come hang out with us on Instagram!
Feeling inspired and ready to learn more about how you can actively revolutionize postpartum care?
- Learn about the Postpartum University Professional Membership
- Stay in the loop about the Postpartum Nutrition Certification Program
- Check out our courses in Postpartum Mental Health, Postpartum Nutrition, and Herbal Care