Many of you will already know and love today’s incredible guest.
We are so grateful for this opportunity to sit down with Cindy Collins, founder of Euphoric Herbals Apothecary, which has now served over 40,000 customers in 59 countries.
Cindy is sharing everything from the career shifts that led to her current success to the realities of imposter syndrome. She also gives us a deep dive into her favorite postpartum herbs and the safest way to incorporate herbal medicine into your life and practice.
Where to find Cindy Collins:
In this episode, we are sharing:
- Cindy’s experience in the birth world before her herbal business took off
- Opening retail locations and the benefits of being connected to the community
- The increasing popularity of herbal medicine
- Your body as a compass and a guide
- Postpartum herbs for vitality and healing
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com