If you’re in the field, you know this is true: the healthcare system is failing women and mothers.
The research we rely on is overwhelmingly based on studies focused on men. And the research on postpartum women specifically? It barely exists.
Science is severely lacking here, and the devastating maternal health outcomes is what we have to show for it.
Postpartum University is here to share the truth that so many are too afraid to speak on. Will you join us?
In this episode, I am sharing:
- How the system is failing
- The roles of male bias and financial gain
- A sea of misinformation, diets, and fads
- Why the science is unreliable
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to email@example.com OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com