The road to postpartum body satisfaction begins with tolerance and acceptance.
Today, we have Dr. Anne Welsch, a licensed psychologist who background includes a postdoctoral fellowship at Cambridge Eating Disorders Center
We are discussing everything from how to know if what you’re experiencing is disordered eating all the way through how to reparent yourself and shift the narrative for your children.
Where to find Dr. Anne Welsch:
In this episode, we are sharing:
- Why more clinicians aren’t talking about disordered eating in pregnancy and postpartum
- Dr. Anne’s path to specializing in this work
- The huge changes happening in our bodies outside of weight
- What defines an eating disorder
- Nourishing ourselves without shame or guilt
- What do you want your children’s stories to be?
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to email@example.com OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com