Postpartum recovery and healing was always meant to look like this.
Malaysia has the lowest rates of postpartum depression in the world. They also have a community, government, and culture that deeply values the mother.
Today, we’re talking to Valerie Lynn, an international speaker, author, and trainer on Multicultural Postnatal Recovery Practices.
She’s sharing the Malaysian practices and traditions that have helped them produce the lowest rates of PMADs in the world and why they should be seen as a gift to mothers and families across the world.
Where to find Valerie Lynn:
In this episode, we are sharing:
Valerie’s story of postpartum anxiety and OCD
Connecting to the Malaysian practices that produced the lowest rates of PMADs in the world
When a community deeply values mothers
The multicultural influence on postnatal recovery
Extending care beyond the mother and into the families
- Grab your FREE Provider's Postpartum Nutrition Toolkit
18 pages of PDF handouts that serve as your comprehensive resource for delivering whole-body nutrition care and achieving better health outcomes for the families you support.
- Learn what your symptoms really mean with our Postpartum Health Assessment
Postpartum depression, anxiety, depletion, and autoimmune issues have become a new normal.
Take the most comprehensive postpartum assessment to discover what your symptoms are telling you and even more importantly, what you can do to fix it for good.
- Get started on the path to holistic recovery with the Postpartum Nutrition Repletion Plan
- Come hang out with us on Instagram!
Feeling inspired and ready to learn more about how you can actively revolutionize postpartum care?
- Learn about the Postpartum University Professional Membership
- Stay in the loop about the Postpartum Nutrition Certification Program
- Check out our courses in Postpartum Mental Health, Postpartum Nutrition, and Herbal Care