Doulas have gone mainstream and many are still left questioning – do I really need one?
To deep dive into this question, we’ve brought in a truly incredible expert. HeHe Stewart is the founder of The Birth Lounge with years of experience as a birth doula and a masters in Human Development and Family Studies.
Together we’re discussing the raw truth about which families would not benefit from bringing on a doula, why partners cannot replace this kind of support, and so much more.
Where to find HeHe Stewart:
In this episode, we are sharing:
- What a doula does and the different types
- Why many doula trainings are lacking
- The benefits of having this support during birth and postpartum
- Partners should not replace doula support
- Who shouldn’t include this in their birth and postpartum plan
- Part 2 coming soon including how to advocate for yourself and your clients, finding a doula, and more
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to email@example.com OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com