Women and mothers are in crisis. What are providers missing?
Whole-body support is THE missing link, and nutrition is one of the biggest components to better care. Without it, health outcomes will continue to decline.
In today’s episode, I’m breaking down the research that supports this and discussing the science behind the gut’s role in our mental health, inflammation as a precursor to PPD, and so much more.
Recognizing the massive role that food plays in our healing will bring us all one step closer to helping the women and families we serve truly thrive.
In this episode, I am sharing:
- How nutrition is related to postpartum mental health disorders
- Coping vs healing
- The role of the gut brain axis
- Inflammation as a precursor to PPD and PPA
- Antibiotics have a long term impact
- Breastfeeding’s role in hormones and mental health
- Grab your FREE Provider's Postpartum Nutrition Toolkit
18 pages of PDF handouts that serve as your comprehensive resource for delivering whole-body nutrition care and achieving better health outcomes for the families you support.
- Learn what your symptoms really mean with our Postpartum Health Assessment
Postpartum depression, anxiety, depletion, and autoimmune issues have become a new normal.
Take the most comprehensive postpartum assessment to discover what your symptoms are telling you and even more importantly, what you can do to fix it for good.
- Get started on the path to holistic recovery with the Postpartum Nutrition Repletion Plan
- Come hang out with us on Instagram!
Feeling inspired and ready to learn more about how you can actively revolutionize postpartum care?
- Learn about the Postpartum University Professional Membership
- Stay in the loop about the Postpartum Nutrition Certification Program
- Check out our courses in Postpartum Mental Health, Postpartum Nutrition, and Herbal Care