This episode I share a lot of different information with you about all things relating to postpartum nutrition.
I’m going to break some of the typical rules and stigmas, as this is one of my absolute favorite topics because there is just so much to know about this that we aren’t being taught as women.
Postpartum Nutrition is not just including the weeks after having a baby, this continues for years after having a baby. In fact, it’s such a deep topic that I have created an entire certification program for it.
So if you are here, and you are experiencing mood swings, weight issues, hormone imbalances, gut health issues, depression, anxiety, and it’s lingered on for four to five years, or even if you’re in your first couple months postpartum…
You are in the right place right now and I can’t wait for you to listen to this episode!If you’d like more information on any of this or want to work with me you can reach me here, https://marandabower.com/contact/.
In this episode, I’m sharing with you:
- Postpartum Nutrition – not just for first weeks after baby, but years after childbirth
- What happens during this years is critical and will affect your body your life on a deep level
- Your entire body changes and shifts after having a baby
- Changes in our digestion after pregnancy and delivery
- Nutrition – it runs every single thing in our body
- Lack of nourishment and mal-absorption issues for extended periods lead to other immune system dysfunction
- How this is influencing your life, and how you can make a change and take advantage of it and start healing your body
- I go into much more detail in my Postpartum Nutrition Plan here https://marandabower.com/nutrition/
- Foods that support you in postpartum
- Eating in postpartum is counterintuitive to everything that you’re probably being told right now.
- Learn to eat in a way that is supportive of our digestive needs postpartum.
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to email@example.com OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com