Nervous System Support. Is this something you account for and acknowledge with your business?
So many of our businesses are created from a place of trauma.
Oftentimes, we create our business around an experience we went through in an attempt to help prevent others from having the same experiences that we did.
However, we have to come to an understanding and realization that it does yourself, and those you’re serving no good when you are serving from a place of personal wounding, where your own cup is empty.
In this episode we have Lesha Nelson joining us. She has spent over a decade studying trauma, meditation, stress responses in the body, psychosomatics, attachment, the womb, birth work, really so many different things.
Her mission is to repattern your nervous system, from dysregulation and childhood conditioning, so that you can shine from a place of embodied wellness. She helps to guide you to reconnect with your divine feminine and your womb space.
She’s a very well-established specialist and facilitates the release of this dysregulation and conditioning of the mind and body.
In this interview, today, she’s going to share with us how our own drive is often built upon trauma, and how we can shift that naturally. We talk about co-regulation, and how our nervous systems work better as a community. We discuss psychosomatics and bringing wholeness into our bodies and that of our clients.
As you’re listening, think about how you are showing up in your body and in your space. How is that being reflected in the work that you’re doing with your clients?
Enjoy this amazing conversation.
I can’t wait to hear your thoughts and how this resonates with you in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
You can find Lesha Nelson here:
In this episode, we are sharing:
- Introducing Lesha
- A deep desire to overgive, because if I don’t….who will?
- Serving from the place of personal wounding
- Our unique stories tend to guide us
- Core wounding of scarcity
- Realizing, there is enough.
- The connection of enoughness & worthiness
- Creating a business on trauma, and then running it in a traumatic way
- The interconnection between our businesses and lives
- Our nervous system constantly being in overdrive
- Our nervous systems work better in community
- We need to hold space for our clients so their nervous systems can regulate
- How your senses are connected to regulating your nervous system
- Using different practices to bring your body into regulation
- Learning to pause
- Trauma can cause our brains to be wired differently & make cues more difficult to read
- We cannot separate mind body connection
- What does your body need?
- What is your body trying to tell you?
- How can we start to have conversation and sit with the body versus ignoring the body?
- Remember, we all have this deep inner knowing & that is our natural state of being.
- You can find Lesha at the links shared above.
- Come join us in the facebook group The Postpartum Circle!
– If you’d like to work with me, or need support, reach out here! https://marandabower.com/contact/
-Purchase my Nutrition Program https://marandabower.com/nutrition/
-Sign up for The Postpartum Nutrition Certification Program https://marandabower.com/certification/