Herbs and natural remedies were the only form of medicine for 1000’s years.
They are incredibly amazing, and many are very powerful. The use of herbs and natural medicine is on the rise again, and you may have wondered to yourself if you could heal your postpartum issues with these more natural options.
I’m going to address this question and give you the list of my favorite herbs to help support your postpartum journey.
Herbs have the power to make a great deal of difference, but they can not heal you on their own.
They are a great resource to add to your nutritional plan as a support tool in treating the root cause of whatever issues you are dealing with. They make a wonderful addition that can help support you on your path to healing.
Please note, it is important to speak with your physician on any herbs you want to use because some herbs and natural remedies are so powerful they can interrupt pharmaceutical medications and those with underlying conditions.
Of course, be sure to do your own research as well.
Listen in to see how herbs, CBD, and essential oils can help support you in your path to healing.
In this episode, I’m sharing:
- Herbs, CBD, and essential oils are powerful medicinals
- Overuse of modern medicine
- Midwives and healers use traditional practices to heal women
- Herbs support your natural rhythms
- Women need more support
- These natural remedies are giving them that support
- Nourishing the body
- Improper use of herbs and essential oils
- Herbs can’t heal you alone
- Herbs are a support tool
- The root cause of your hormone imbalance must be addressed first
- Diving deeper to find the root cause
- Food is one of the biggest healers
- Food is also the biggest reason for disease
- Herbs that are safe for breastfeeding and postpartum
- Check out my herbalist here >> www.MarandaBower.com/Herbs
- Sharing some herbs, and their benefits:
- Stinging nettle
- Lemon balm
- Oat straw
- – If you’d like to work with me, or need support, reach out here! https://marandabower.com/contact/
- -Purchase my Nutrition Program https://marandabower.com/nutrition/
- -Sign up for The Postpartum Nutrition Certification Program https://marandabower.com/certification/
Where to find me:
- Apply here to work 1:1 with me here >>> https://marandabower.com/contact/
- Email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/postpartummaranda
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/postpartummaranda/
- Website: https://marandabower.com/
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com