Let’s be real. Our society breezes right past the needs of a new mother when it comes to what she should receive at a baby shower. Sure, nipple cream and burb cloths are great.
But it’s time to change the outdated ways of inundating new parents with piles of stuff for the baby and give them what they TRULY need.
Kaitlin McGreyes is the founder of BeHerVillage.
She started doula work in 2014 and is passionate about creating access to maternal care for all. Through her gift registry platform, Kaitlin is reimagining birth and postpartum support as baby shower gifts.
If you haven’t heard of this new and unconventional way to support expecting mothers, y’all are in for a special treat…
In this episode, we are sharing:
- BeHerVillage reduces the overwhelm of decision fatigue in new motherhood. Stressing about every choice she makes is the last thing a new mom needs.
- Reframing the narrative of what new parents need is at the center of the BeHerVillage mission. (Hint: it’s not all the stuff!)
- BeHerVillage has an ulterior when it comes to doula care and postpartum support by providing it as a gift and making it more mainstream.
- Grab your FREE Provider's Postpartum Nutrition Toolkit
18 pages of PDF handouts that serve as your comprehensive resource for delivering whole-body nutrition care and achieving better health outcomes for the families you support.
- Learn what your symptoms really mean with our Postpartum Health Assessment
Postpartum depression, anxiety, depletion, and autoimmune issues have become a new normal.
Take the most comprehensive postpartum assessment to discover what your symptoms are telling you and even more importantly, what you can do to fix it for good.
- Get started on the path to holistic recovery with the Postpartum Nutrition Repletion Plan
- Come hang out with us on Instagram!
Feeling inspired and ready to learn more about how you can actively revolutionize postpartum care?
- Learn about the Postpartum University Professional Membership
- Stay in the loop about the Postpartum Nutrition Certification Program
- Check out our courses in Postpartum Mental Health, Postpartum Nutrition, and Herbal Care