Birth Trauma and Energetic Healing with Allie Duzzett: Ep52
Join me as I chat with Allie Duzzett all about birth trauma, and energetic healing.
Allie is a teacher, speaker, author, and practitioner, especially in the realm of the healing arts and the science of medical intuition.
Not only do we all have our own everyday trauma and experiences, but the world is also collectively experiencing more toxicity, and chemicals physically than ever before, as well as emotional trauma from constant access to everything via technology.
Unfortunately, even with this collective amount of trauma being experienced, the majority of us have no idea that our body is storing these traumas, let alone begin to understand how it’s affecting us or how we can release it.
Allie shares her knowledge with us about all of this and how we can begin the process of releasing these traumas that are stored within our bodies.
Allie is an absolutely amazing asset to our world right now.
I am so excited to share this interview with you all, as I have used her personally for my own healing journey and I know so many others could also benefit from it themselves too.
Where to find Allie Duzzett:
In this episode, we are sharing:
- Allie’s journey to this place of spiritual sight as a Christian
- The connection between emotional pain and physical pain
- The science behind it
- Birth Trauma
- How trauma can show up in physical symptoms
- Hormones & chemicals within our bodies
- Molecules of emotion
- Emotions becoming lodged in your physical body
- Strategies to release trauma
- Allie’s resources (links are listed above)
- Come join us in my facebook group The Postpartum Circle!
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
- Download the free collection HERE!
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
- Postpartum Repletion(Nutrition) Plan
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
- Take The Postpartum Assessment HERE!
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Holistic Postpartum Nutrition Training
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com