Join me as I chat with Allie Duzzett all about birth trauma, and energetic healing.
Allie is a teacher, speaker, author, and practitioner, especially in the realm of the healing arts and the science of medical intuition.
Not only do we all have our own everyday trauma and experiences, but the world is also collectively experiencing more toxicity, and chemicals physically than ever before, as well as emotional trauma from constant access to everything via technology.
Unfortunately, even with this collective amount of trauma being experienced, the majority of us have no idea that our body is storing these traumas, let alone begin to understand how it’s affecting us or how we can release it.
Allie shares her knowledge with us about all of this and how we can begin the process of releasing these traumas that are stored within our bodies.
Allie is an absolutely amazing asset to our world right now.
I am so excited to share this interview with you all, as I have used her personally for my own healing journey and I know so many others could also benefit from it themselves too.
Where to find Allie Duzzett:
In this episode, we are sharing:
- Allie’s journey to this place of spiritual sight as a Christian
- The connection between emotional pain and physical pain
- The science behind it
- Birth Trauma
- How trauma can show up in physical symptoms
- Hormones & chemicals within our bodies
- Molecules of emotion
- Emotions becoming lodged in your physical body
- Strategies to release trauma
- Allie’s resources (links are listed above)
- Come join us in my facebook group The Postpartum Circle!
- Grab your FREE Provider's Postpartum Nutrition Toolkit
18 pages of PDF handouts that serve as your comprehensive resource for delivering whole-body nutrition care and achieving better health outcomes for the families you support.
- Learn what your symptoms really mean with our Postpartum Health Assessment
Postpartum depression, anxiety, depletion, and autoimmune issues have become a new normal.
Take the most comprehensive postpartum assessment to discover what your symptoms are telling you and even more importantly, what you can do to fix it for good.
- Get started on the path to holistic recovery with the Postpartum Nutrition Repletion Plan
- Come hang out with us on Instagram!
Feeling inspired and ready to learn more about how you can actively revolutionize postpartum care?
- Learn about the Postpartum University Professional Membership
- Stay in the loop about the Postpartum Nutrition Certification Program
- Check out our courses in Postpartum Mental Health, Postpartum Nutrition, and Herbal Care