If you aren’t concerned, you aren’t paying attention…
Alarming maternal mortality and morbidity rates, postpartum depression, and anxiety are commonplace, and autoimmune disease in motherhood is on the rise.
But postpartum professionals like you are paying attention and realize that our current way of caring for mothers in the postpartum period is failing immensely and you want to make a difference.
It’s time to make a change and we can do it together!
In this episode, I am sharing:
- The landscape of care over generations so that you can prepare for the next era (of which we are at the cusp).
- The unique challenges that women face during the postpartum period so you can pivot your work and provide the best support needed.
- The key steps that must be taken to redefine and reclaim postpartum professional care and improve postpartum health outcomes for women, children, and families.
If you’re ready to dig deeper into how you can make pivots in your business to accommodate the urgent needs of postpartum women, the Postpartum University Pro membership doors are open to you at any time. Learn more at postpartumu.com/membership
- Grab your FREE Provider's Postpartum Nutrition Toolkit
18 pages of PDF handouts that serve as your comprehensive resource for delivering whole-body nutrition care and achieving better health outcomes for the families you support.
- Learn what your symptoms really mean with our Postpartum Health Assessment
Postpartum depression, anxiety, depletion, and autoimmune issues have become a new normal.
Take the most comprehensive postpartum assessment to discover what your symptoms are telling you and even more importantly, what you can do to fix it for good.
- Get started on the path to holistic recovery with the Postpartum Nutrition Repletion Plan
- Come hang out with us on Instagram!
Feeling inspired and ready to learn more about how you can actively revolutionize postpartum care?
- Learn about the Postpartum University Professional Membership
- Stay in the loop about the Postpartum Nutrition Certification Program
- Check out our courses in Postpartum Mental Health, Postpartum Nutrition, and Herbal Care