Tami Kent joins us to discuss the deep disconnect that occurs within the motherhood space.
There has been this forgotten work of energy and healing, and it is time we learn how to invite that back into our life.
Get ready to learn how to embrace your feminine power and invite it back into your body.
The patriarchy is this denigration of the feminine, and all beings are suffering from this.
Not just females, all beings have a feminine side, but when that femininity is taken, in both subtle and obvious ways, there is suffering.
There is a huge call to repair, and that’s what Tami’s mission is.
We also spend time addressing motherhood, and the impact it has within the body and the generations before you.
So as you’re listening in to this, the question that I really want to bring to the table is how are you bringing this empowering energy to your space and the work that you’re doing?
I can’t wait to hear your thoughts on this episode, be sure to leave a review and come join us in The Postpartum Circle.
You can find Tami Kent here:
Her books can be found on this website, where there are links to purchase:
Mothering from Your Center
In this episode, we are sharing:
- Introducing Tami Kent & the potential of the female body that she works hard to represent
- Disconnect within the motherhood space
- Where Tami found this passion in the motherhood space
- Not being prepared for the changes within her body after childbirth and postpartum
- The importance of pelvic care in postpartum, and even before as a preventative
- My experience with Tami’s book ‘Wild Feminine’
- What the patriarchy really is
- The importance of the pelvic bowl, and so much missing information for women
- The denigration of feminine power and the effects we are dealing with because of it
- The effects on everyone from this patriarchy
- ‘Mothering From Your Center’ by Tami Kent & what the book is all about
- Tools for healing the mother wound
- The attempt to be a tribe for our children, all by ourselves
- Learning to care for yourself as the mother
- By addressing your needs, you are also simultaneously addressing the needs of your family
- Disconnect, dysregulation, and depletion that we live in when we don’t operate from that core space
- Living in a depleted model
- Culture isn’t going to take care of you as the Mother, it will keep asking for more
- How to reframe reciprocity with our children, and learning to mother ourselves as the mother
- The ebb and flow of the energetics of mothering
- Creating a better space for women to be honored in birth
- Our expectations not matching our experience in birth
- Helping mothers when their expectations weren’t met, or they experienced something traumatic
- Energy meditations
- Our bodies are meant to heal
- The lost art of feminine wisdom
- The sacredness of the female body, is not something to be strived for, it just IS.
- You can find Tami’s resources and website listed above!
- Come join us in the facebook group The Postpartum Circle!
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com