What do I mean by reclaiming postpartum wellness?
The simple fact is that the understanding of how significant postpartum is and how directly it affects our overall health and wellness has been lost over so many generations.
We are seeing this ever-growing need to reclaim and take back what is ours.
This need to really become more of who we are in this postpartum period so that we can be the best mom, community member, partner, and friend.
Our world is in need of women who are at their very best. And we are not at our very best if we are struggling with being a mother if we are struggling with our health.
It’s time to make the shift, and get the support you need and deserve to reclaim your health and create a lifestyle that supports you in every way.
Join 100’s of Women as they step into this space of power, community, and support at the link below.
We can’t wait to have you join us!
In this episode, I’m sharing:
- This medical and masculine approach currently taken with postpartum
- Why all things need to be considered within postpartum
- Reclaiming postpartum
- Postpartum affecting menopause
- Becoming who we are meant to be through postpartum
- Why so many struggle in postpartum
- There is a far healthier and more vibrant way to raise our children
- Importance of putting these tools and knowledge to use
- Healing is not linear
- Creating a lifestyle
- Why we need support systems
- Turning inward, how this changes EVERYTHING
- The health of a community relies on the health of its mothers
- Do an assessment friend………where do you want to be?
- Come join us in the Facebook group The Postpartum Circle!
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com