Truth bomb: parenting is about the parent, not the kids.
Becoming a great mother is a lifelong journey, and it actually begins the moment we are placed in our own mother’s arms.
Conscious parenting is not just about raising children, it’s also about healing our own wounds and recognizing our own triggers.
Today we are sitting down with Bryana Kappadakunnel, the incredible voice behind Conscious Mommy. She is here to help us shift the paradigm around what it truly means to have and raise children.
You will never look at conscious parenting the same way again.
Where to find Bryana Kappadakunnel:
In this episode, we are sharing:
- Processing our own childhood and healing ourselves first
- Shifting the paradigm around what it means to have children
- Meeting and honoring your everyday needs
- Breaking generational curses and addressing the mother wound
- Self-reflection and “name it to tame it”
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to email@example.com OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com