Women are entering into the postpartum period completely depleted and exhausted.
Today, we are sitting down with the incredible Kira Whitham, an expert in functional medicine and nutrition, to dive into the vital and powerful role that minerals play within our bodies and overall health.
We’re breaking down the fundamentals of mineral deficiency and breaking down its impact on women in the childbearing years.
For many, this is a huge missing piece of the puzzle. Listen in to learn how you can apply this to your own healing journey and help clients do the same.
Where to find Kira:
In this episode, we are sharing:
- How Kira began healing after years of chronic digestive issues
- The powerful and vital role of minerals within your body
- Depletion in postpartum and the impact on breastmilk
- Limitations of blood tests and supplements
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to email@example.com OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com