Postpartum Policy Changes Nobody Else is Talking About with Jodi Graves: Ep80
By now, most of us know that the maternal health outcomes in postpartum have become a widespread crisis.
Awareness is so important, but today, we’re going to talk about the solutions that are needed to make a real change.
We’re speaking to Jodi Graves, a postpartum doula, agency owner, and nutritionist with 23 years of experience in the field.
She shares with us the policy changes that need to become a part of the conversation, and the steps we can take to help families experience a more joyful and supported postpartum.
Where to find Jodi Graves:
In this episode, we are sharing:
- Experiencing the gap in postpartum care first hand
- The meaning behind the postpartum black hole
- Change at the policy level for postpartum care
- Vital role of nutrition in healing
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
- Download the free collection HERE!
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
- Postpartum Repletion(Nutrition) Plan
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
- Take The Postpartum Assessment HERE!
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Holistic Postpartum Nutrition Training
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to email@example.com OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com