Is it possible to truly show up for your children when you’re not showing up for yourself?
With the pressure that comes from having little ones looking up to us, there also comes an incredible gift: the opportunity to connect back to the self.
Today, we’re talking to Lisa Druxman, the founder of FIT4MOM and expert in the field of pre and post natal fitness.
The business and community she has built serve as a testament to the incredible power of a supported motherhood experience and how crucial it is that mothers continue to lead by example.
Where to find Lisa Druxman:
In this episode, we are sharing:
- How Lisa built a successful business around fitness, motherhood, and community
- The benefits of exercise for new moms & how to do it safely
- Living the same way you desire your children to live
- Building your schedule around what is truly important to you
- The importance of asking how we can support each other
- Connection to community AND connection to self
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to email@example.com OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com