Preventing illness and kicking it when it happens are both HUGE priorities in my busy family.
While we’ll never be able to avoid getting sick completely, we can significantly reduce how often it happens and how long it lasts.
Preventative care is a lifestyle that comes with so many benefits.
This information is crucial during this vulnerable back to school season, and that’s why I’m here to share the tools and protocols necessary to help yourself and your family stay healthy and bounce back faster.
Related PostpartumU Articles:
- Must Haves for my Holistic Family Health Protocol (Preventative & Illness Care)
- How to Get Amazingly Good Sleep with a Newborn
In this episode, I am sharing:
- The 2 main pillars of health
- Main components of preventative care
- The significance of sleep, gut health, detoxification, and stress
- My personal illness protocol
- Grab your FREE Provider's Postpartum Nutrition Toolkit
18 pages of PDF handouts that serve as your comprehensive resource for delivering whole-body nutrition care and achieving better health outcomes for the families you support.
- Learn what your symptoms really mean with our Postpartum Health Assessment
Postpartum depression, anxiety, depletion, and autoimmune issues have become a new normal.
Take the most comprehensive postpartum assessment to discover what your symptoms are telling you and even more importantly, what you can do to fix it for good.
- Get started on the path to holistic recovery with the Postpartum Nutrition Repletion Plan
- Come hang out with us on Instagram!
Feeling inspired and ready to learn more about how you can actively revolutionize postpartum care?
- Learn about the Postpartum University Professional Membership
- Stay in the loop about the Postpartum Nutrition Certification Program
- Check out our courses in Postpartum Mental Health, Postpartum Nutrition, and Herbal Care