Preventing illness and kicking it when it happens are both HUGE priorities in my busy family.
While we’ll never be able to avoid getting sick completely, we can significantly reduce how often it happens and how long it lasts.
Preventative care is a lifestyle that comes with so many benefits.
This information is crucial during this vulnerable back to school season, and that’s why I’m here to share the tools and protocols necessary to help yourself and your family stay healthy and bounce back faster.
Related PostpartumU Articles:
- Must Haves for my Holistic Family Health Protocol (Preventative & Illness Care)
- How to Get Amazingly Good Sleep with a Newborn
In this episode, I am sharing:
- The 2 main pillars of health
- Main components of preventative care
- The significance of sleep, gut health, detoxification, and stress
- My personal illness protocol
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to email@example.com OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com