This needs to be addressed.
Mothers often don’t make the time or space to care for their health until it is failing them. I couldn’t begin to count the amount of moms who have reached out to me desperate for better answers and a better way.
If you, a client, or someone you love is facing a postpartum health crisis, this episode is here to offer you my own personal roadmap to getting to the other side.
It is possible, and it is worth it.
In this episode on postpartum health, I am sharing:
- My advice for mom’s desperate for better answers
- Why most of the info out there is unsupportive & inaccurate
- Shifting the conversation back to YOUR health and YOUR needs
- My 5 step recommendations on where to begin
- The impact of a silent epidemic
- Understanding where you are to get where you want to be
- Giving yourself the gift of starting
- Free resources, courses, and community at PostpartumU
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com