Herbal knowledge is built into your DNA.
It is an undeniable truth that herbs have been woven throughout women’s history across every culture.
To truly support whole body healing for women in the years after birth, there has to be a blend of eastern and western approaches to care.
My intention with this postpartum herbs training is to empower you to bring back ancient and intuitive root medicine. When professionals can move past conditioning and fear, the value of women’s stories, experiences, and traditional practices have space to be revealed.
From this place, we can all serve in deeper and more profound ways.
In this postpartum herbs training, I am sharing:
- My 15+ years experience with herbs and herbal remedies
- The modern fear around this ancient healing channel
- How herbs have been a part of women’s history across every culture
- Bringing back one of the largest sought after alternative medicines
- Blending eastern and western care to support whole body healing
- Connecting functional, therapeutic, and intuitive medicine
- Limited number of scientific studies available
- The value of women’s stories, anthropological studies, and traditional practices
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to email@example.com OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com