I want to have a serious conversation with you.
You’re here because you are radically different. What I preach is not the status quo.
Motherhood has become a trauma, and all over the world we can see the dire consequences.
In this community, we go against the grain. We support women by honoring the holistic and traditional practices of healing alongside the evidence based science.
It’s time to do more. Our families need and deserve better.
Join me for this open and vulnerable conversation on how we pave the way towards a better future, for ourselves, for our children, and for the people we love.
Failing Our Children | In this episode, I am sharing:
- How trauma is being passed on to our children
- We are collectively fighting the wrong battles
- Demanding better for our families is the only option
- Healing starts with you
- Bringing back community support
- Showing up ready to serve and connect every single day
- Rallying for the change our children deserve
- Grab your FREE Provider's Postpartum Nutrition Toolkit
18 pages of PDF handouts that serve as your comprehensive resource for delivering whole-body nutrition care and achieving better health outcomes for the families you support.
- Learn what your symptoms really mean with our Postpartum Health Assessment
Postpartum depression, anxiety, depletion, and autoimmune issues have become a new normal.
Take the most comprehensive postpartum assessment to discover what your symptoms are telling you and even more importantly, what you can do to fix it for good.
- Get started on the path to holistic recovery with the Postpartum Nutrition Repletion Plan
- Come hang out with us on Instagram!
Feeling inspired and ready to learn more about how you can actively revolutionize postpartum care?
- Learn about the Postpartum University Professional Membership
- Stay in the loop about the Postpartum Nutrition Certification Program
- Check out our courses in Postpartum Mental Health, Postpartum Nutrition, and Herbal Care