You can regain control of your health and experience radical healing, even in the face of chronic illness.
This is part of the story Hannah Scott shares with us in today’s episode. She tells us how she was able to heal a chronic nervous system disorder, against massive odds and misdiagnosis.
The postpartum period changes our bodies completely, and this includes our nervous system.
As these illnesses and diagnoses continue to rise, it’s time to learn what you can do about it.
Where to find Hannah Scott:
Dysautonomia & Chronic Illness | In this episode, we are sharing:
- Why dysautonomia is not an actual diagnosis
- The symptoms to look out for
- Hannah’s journey to regaining control of her health
- Healing as a process, not a final goal
- Sleep and the autonomic nervous system
- “Postpartum” as a misdiagnosis
- You are your own best advocate
- How having a baby changes your nervous system
- Nutrition as a foundational healing piece
- Dysautonomia resources
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to email@example.com OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com