You can regain control of your health and experience radical healing, even in the face of chronic illness.
This is part of the story Hannah Scott shares with us in today’s episode. She tells us how she was able to heal a chronic nervous system disorder, against massive odds and misdiagnosis.
The postpartum period changes our bodies completely, and this includes our nervous system.
As these illnesses and diagnoses continue to rise, it’s time to learn what you can do about it.
Where to find Hannah Scott:
Dysautonomia & Chronic Illness | In this episode, we are sharing:
- Why dysautonomia is not an actual diagnosis
- The symptoms to look out for
- Hannah’s journey to regaining control of her health
- Healing as a process, not a final goal
- Sleep and the autonomic nervous system
- “Postpartum” as a misdiagnosis
- You are your own best advocate
- How having a baby changes your nervous system
- Nutrition as a foundational healing piece
- Dysautonomia resources
- Grab your FREE Provider's Postpartum Nutrition Toolkit
18 pages of PDF handouts that serve as your comprehensive resource for delivering whole-body nutrition care and achieving better health outcomes for the families you support.
- Learn what your symptoms really mean with our Postpartum Health Assessment
Postpartum depression, anxiety, depletion, and autoimmune issues have become a new normal.
Take the most comprehensive postpartum assessment to discover what your symptoms are telling you and even more importantly, what you can do to fix it for good.
- Get started on the path to holistic recovery with the Postpartum Nutrition Repletion Plan
- Come hang out with us on Instagram!
Feeling inspired and ready to learn more about how you can actively revolutionize postpartum care?
- Learn about the Postpartum University Professional Membership
- Stay in the loop about the Postpartum Nutrition Certification Program
- Check out our courses in Postpartum Mental Health, Postpartum Nutrition, and Herbal Care