The misconceptions around postpartum nutrition run deep.
The sad reality is that research has failed to consider the unique needs of the postpartum woman. As a result, you are given information that has failed you.
In today’s episode, I’m covering 5 of the top misconceptions around postpartum nutrition, and how you can get on a better path to whole body healing.
Whether you are in the postpartum period yourself or you are serving women who are – you cannot afford to miss this.
As mentioned in the episode, you can find my free collection of Postpartum Nutrition Handouts here: postpartumu.com/handouts
5 Misconceptions of Postpartum Nutrition | In this episode, I am sharing:
- Over 50% of women enter the postpartum period depleted of key nutrients
- The reason salads, fruits, and supplements will NOT help
- How eating in postpartum is radically different than eating in pregnancy
- Whole foods are necessary to address deficiencies fully
- Looking at the postpartum period well beyond those first 6 weeks
- Modern testing is not founded on research that considers the unique nutritional needs of postpartum women
- The path to joyful motherhood is available to everyone
- Grab your FREE Provider's Postpartum Nutrition Toolkit
18 pages of PDF handouts that serve as your comprehensive resource for delivering whole-body nutrition care and achieving better health outcomes for the families you support.
- Learn what your symptoms really mean with our Postpartum Health Assessment
Postpartum depression, anxiety, depletion, and autoimmune issues have become a new normal.
Take the most comprehensive postpartum assessment to discover what your symptoms are telling you and even more importantly, what you can do to fix it for good.
- Get started on the path to holistic recovery with the Postpartum Nutrition Repletion Plan
- Come hang out with us on Instagram!
Feeling inspired and ready to learn more about how you can actively revolutionize postpartum care?
- Learn about the Postpartum University Professional Membership
- Stay in the loop about the Postpartum Nutrition Certification Program
- Check out our courses in Postpartum Mental Health, Postpartum Nutrition, and Herbal Care