The misconceptions around postpartum nutrition run deep.
The sad reality is that research has failed to consider the unique needs of the postpartum woman. As a result, you are given information that has failed you.
In today’s episode, I’m covering 5 of the top misconceptions around postpartum nutrition, and how you can get on a better path to whole body healing.
Whether you are in the postpartum period yourself or you are serving women who are – you cannot afford to miss this.
As mentioned in the episode, you can find my free collection of Postpartum Nutrition Handouts here: postpartumu.com/handouts
5 Misconceptions of Postpartum Nutrition | In this episode, I am sharing:
- Over 50% of women enter the postpartum period depleted of key nutrients
- The reason salads, fruits, and supplements will NOT help
- How eating in postpartum is radically different than eating in pregnancy
- Whole foods are necessary to address deficiencies fully
- Looking at the postpartum period well beyond those first 6 weeks
- Modern testing is not founded on research that considers the unique nutritional needs of postpartum women
- The path to joyful motherhood is available to everyone
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
*BRAND NEW – 12 weeks to whole-body transformation*
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
–Postpartum Nutrition Certification
– If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to email@example.com OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com