The reality of life postpartum tends to hit most of us hard, fast, and in completely unexpected ways.
In today’s episode, the incredible Doula Darcy shares her own difficult and traumatic experience with back to back pregnancies. After making it to the other side, she was led to build a new career around offering women the genuine support that she couldn’t find.
She has even been able to use her own success as a postpartum doula to help other women who have the same calling but find themselves lacking the ability to attract clients.
Whether you are a current or aspiring postpartum professional, or a mama who finds herself facing a season of struggle, you will resonate with this vulnerable and valuable conversation.
Where to find Doula Darcy:
In this episode, we are sharing:
What led Darcy to serving women as a doula
How pregnancy shifted the entire trajectory of her career
Recovering from a cesarean and postpartum infection
When your expectations for motherhood fall dramatically short
Carrying the heavy burden of postpartum guilt and shame
The depletion of back to back pregnancies
Most birth & postpartum professionals have a history of trauma
What does a postpartum doula do
The healing power of genuine, non-judgemental support
How Darcy helps fellow doulas grow and scale their business
- Grab your FREE Provider's Postpartum Nutrition Toolkit
18 pages of PDF handouts that serve as your comprehensive resource for delivering whole-body nutrition care and achieving better health outcomes for the families you support.
- Learn what your symptoms really mean with our Postpartum Health Assessment
Postpartum depression, anxiety, depletion, and autoimmune issues have become a new normal.
Take the most comprehensive postpartum assessment to discover what your symptoms are telling you and even more importantly, what you can do to fix it for good.
- Get started on the path to holistic recovery with the Postpartum Nutrition Repletion Plan
- Come hang out with us on Instagram!
Feeling inspired and ready to learn more about how you can actively revolutionize postpartum care?
- Learn about the Postpartum University Professional Membership
- Stay in the loop about the Postpartum Nutrition Certification Program
- Check out our courses in Postpartum Mental Health, Postpartum Nutrition, and Herbal Care