To put my own experience with postpartum depression into words, I would say it felt like I was drowning. I did not understand how NO ONE seemed to notice that I was gasping for air.
This episode is for you if you’ve experienced, are currently facing, or work alongside women with postpartum depression and anxiety.
The data shows us that we’ve reached epidemic proportions, and 1 in 3 women are suffering. If this isn’t you, it’s your friend, your sister, your neighbor, your co-worker.
It is NOT supposed to be this way. We can make the shift, and we can heal.
Be sure to listen in, and then come join the supportive community over in our Facebook group: The Postpartum Circle.
In this episode, we are sharing:
- When nobody “gets it”
- Postpartum depression as a silent symptom, NOT a chronic disease
- Our whole body needs are not being met
- We are all different, but there are common threads
- Putting the deep and dark moments into words
- Healing requires YOU to make the shift and get to the root cause
- This IS an epidemic, and you are NOT alone
- Seeking and embracing support
- Grab your FREE Provider's Postpartum Nutrition Toolkit
18 pages of PDF handouts that serve as your comprehensive resource for delivering whole-body nutrition care and achieving better health outcomes for the families you support.
- Learn what your symptoms really mean with our Postpartum Health Assessment
Postpartum depression, anxiety, depletion, and autoimmune issues have become a new normal.
Take the most comprehensive postpartum assessment to discover what your symptoms are telling you and even more importantly, what you can do to fix it for good.
- Get started on the path to holistic recovery with the Postpartum Nutrition Repletion Plan
- Come hang out with us on Instagram!
Feeling inspired and ready to learn more about how you can actively revolutionize postpartum care?
- Learn about the Postpartum University Professional Membership
- Stay in the loop about the Postpartum Nutrition Certification Program
- Check out our courses in Postpartum Mental Health, Postpartum Nutrition, and Herbal Care