To put my own experience with postpartum depression into words, I would say it felt like I was drowning. I did not understand how NO ONE seemed to notice that I was gasping for air.
This episode is for you if you’ve experienced, are currently facing, or work alongside women with postpartum depression and anxiety.
The data shows us that we’ve reached epidemic proportions, and 1 in 3 women are suffering. If this isn’t you, it’s your friend, your sister, your neighbor, your co-worker.
It is NOT supposed to be this way. We can make the shift, and we can heal.
Be sure to listen in, and then come join the supportive community over in our Facebook group: The Postpartum Circle.
In this episode, we are sharing:
- When nobody “gets it”
- Postpartum depression as a silent symptom, NOT a chronic disease
- Our whole body needs are not being met
- We are all different, but there are common threads
- Putting the deep and dark moments into words
- Healing requires YOU to make the shift and get to the root cause
- This IS an epidemic, and you are NOT alone
- Seeking and embracing support
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to email@example.com OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com