It’s time to talk about postpartum after cesarean and acknowledge it as the unique and challenging season that it is.
The hard truth is that many c-sections are not necessary, and the risks for mom and baby are not given the weight they deserve.
Still, whole body healing and recovery is absolutely possible. To experience this, we MUST start talking about what mamas need to truly thrive after a cesarean delivery.
In this episode, I am sharing:
- Are most c-sections even necessary
- What are the risks associated for mom and baby
- How to rest and truly recover
- Importance of extra breastfeeding support
- Support people you need in your corner
- Prioritizing nourishment, rest, and grace
- Grab your FREE Provider's Postpartum Nutrition Toolkit
18 pages of PDF handouts that serve as your comprehensive resource for delivering whole-body nutrition care and achieving better health outcomes for the families you support.
- Learn what your symptoms really mean with our Postpartum Health Assessment
Postpartum depression, anxiety, depletion, and autoimmune issues have become a new normal.
Take the most comprehensive postpartum assessment to discover what your symptoms are telling you and even more importantly, what you can do to fix it for good.
- Get started on the path to holistic recovery with the Postpartum Nutrition Repletion Plan
- Come hang out with us on Instagram!
Feeling inspired and ready to learn more about how you can actively revolutionize postpartum care?
- Learn about the Postpartum University Professional Membership
- Stay in the loop about the Postpartum Nutrition Certification Program
- Check out our courses in Postpartum Mental Health, Postpartum Nutrition, and Herbal Care