How to Recover and Thrive After a Cesarean Delivery: EP107
It’s time to talk about postpartum after cesarean and acknowledge it as the unique and challenging season that it is.
The hard truth is that many c-sections are not necessary, and the risks for mom and baby are not given the weight they deserve.
Still, whole body healing and recovery is absolutely possible. To experience this, we MUST start talking about what mamas need to truly thrive after a cesarean delivery.
In this episode, I am sharing:
- Are most c-sections even necessary
- What are the risks associated for mom and baby
- How to rest and truly recover
- Importance of extra breastfeeding support
- Support people you need in your corner
- Prioritizing nourishment, rest, and grace
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
- Download the free collection HERE!
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
- Postpartum Repletion(Nutrition) Plan
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
- Take The Postpartum Assessment HERE!
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Holistic Postpartum Nutrition Training
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to email@example.com OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com