Leading the Way to Better Women’s Care: Part 1 with Mary Yanagawa: EP106
It is up to us to lead the way towards better care for women, mothers, and families across the country and the world.
In today’s episode, I had the honor of sitting down with Mary Yanagawa – a midwife who has served hundreds of families and been an incredible example of the impact we can all have.
With her advocacy work, she has helped push through legendary legislation in Alaska for birth and postpartum care.
One day, this will be the standard everywhere.
But the advocacy work has to start with us.
Where to find Mary Yanagawa:
In this episode, we are sharing:
- Mary’s incredible work experience as a midwife caring for hundreds of families
- Alaska’s progressive legislation changes recognizing midwives as medical providers and providing insurance coverage
- Extending coverage to include 12 months of postpartum support and at-home VBACs
- Leading the way to making this type of care the standard across the country and the world
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
- Download the free collection HERE!
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
- Postpartum Repletion(Nutrition) Plan
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
- Take The Postpartum Assessment HERE!
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Holistic Postpartum Nutrition Training
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to email@example.com OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com