It is up to us to lead the way towards better care for women, mothers, and families across the country and the world.
In today’s episode, I had the honor of sitting down with Mary Yanagawa – a midwife who has served hundreds of families and been an incredible example of the impact we can all have.
With her advocacy work, she has helped push through legendary legislation in Alaska for birth and postpartum care.
One day, this will be the standard everywhere.
But the advocacy work has to start with us.
Where to find Mary Yanagawa:
In this episode, we are sharing:
- Mary’s incredible work experience as a midwife caring for hundreds of families
- Alaska’s progressive legislation changes recognizing midwives as medical providers and providing insurance coverage
- Extending coverage to include 12 months of postpartum support and at-home VBACs
- Leading the way to making this type of care the standard across the country and the world
- Grab your FREE Provider's Postpartum Nutrition Toolkit
18 pages of PDF handouts that serve as your comprehensive resource for delivering whole-body nutrition care and achieving better health outcomes for the families you support.
- Learn what your symptoms really mean with our Postpartum Health Assessment
Postpartum depression, anxiety, depletion, and autoimmune issues have become a new normal.
Take the most comprehensive postpartum assessment to discover what your symptoms are telling you and even more importantly, what you can do to fix it for good.
- Get started on the path to holistic recovery with the Postpartum Nutrition Repletion Plan
- Come hang out with us on Instagram!
Feeling inspired and ready to learn more about how you can actively revolutionize postpartum care?
- Learn about the Postpartum University Professional Membership
- Stay in the loop about the Postpartum Nutrition Certification Program
- Check out our courses in Postpartum Mental Health, Postpartum Nutrition, and Herbal Care