The Postpartum University Podcast is ranked among the top 15% most shared podcasts across the world.
Without you, this would not be possible.
And today, we are so grateful to be celebrating our 100th episode. In honor of this incredible milestone, we’ve put together the best of the best, highlighting some of our favorite moments on the podcast.
Our community and our mission is growing stronger every day. You are doing incredible work by showing up here, and this is only the beginning.
Episodes featured include:
- Telling the Truth and Calling Out the System: EP87
- Oxytocin and Mother Nature’s Superb Design with Dr. Sarah Buckley: Ep82
- Why We MUST Value Mothers in the Workplace with Latched Mama Melissa Wirt: Ep74
- 5 Misconceptions of Postpartum Nutrition: Ep60
- Building a Successful Herbal Business with Cindy Collins: EP89
- The Truth About Postpartum Hair Loss: Ep27
- Your Brain in Postpartum with Julia Jones: Ep42
- A Call for Better Postpartum Care: Ep71
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to email@example.com OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com