Let’s talk about postpartum nutrition as professionals.
This is not a topic that we as professionals are trained on, but we are starting to see a change in this.
There are those out there that are standing up and making waves trying to get people to realize the importance of nutrition, especially in the postpartum years.
We as professionals carry a special place in supporting women in postpartum, although there are some that don’t believe it is our job to include and guide our clients in nutrition, I am here to challenge you with that thought.
I want you to consider.
If not us, who?
If not now, when?
Listen in to some of the wonderful guests that I have had on the podcast as they share their experience with going through my Postpartum Nutrition Certification and how it has not only changed their lives and businesses, but also the lives of their clients.
If you are ready to start supporting your clients in deep healing through nutrition, be sure to go register now for the 2022 Spring Cohort of the Postpartum Nutrition Certification here.
In this episode, I am sharing:
- Why postpartum nutrition as professionals is so important
- The changes occurring in science & nutrition
- Why I created The Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- Stories from a few professionals that have taken The Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- Jojo Hogan’s experience
- Dominika Buck’s experience
- Bethany Gerry’s experience
- Sarah Bilger’s experience
- Come join us in the facebook group The Postpartum Circle!
- Grab your FREE Provider's Postpartum Nutrition Toolkit
18 pages of PDF handouts that serve as your comprehensive resource for delivering whole-body nutrition care and achieving better health outcomes for the families you support.
- Learn what your symptoms really mean with our Postpartum Health Assessment
Postpartum depression, anxiety, depletion, and autoimmune issues have become a new normal.
Take the most comprehensive postpartum assessment to discover what your symptoms are telling you and even more importantly, what you can do to fix it for good.
- Get started on the path to holistic recovery with the Postpartum Nutrition Repletion Plan
- Come hang out with us on Instagram!
Feeling inspired and ready to learn more about how you can actively revolutionize postpartum care?
- Learn about the Postpartum University Professional Membership
- Stay in the loop about the Postpartum Nutrition Certification Program
- Check out our courses in Postpartum Mental Health, Postpartum Nutrition, and Herbal Care