Postpartum Nutrition for Professionals: Ep51
Let’s talk about postpartum nutrition as professionals.
This is not a topic that we as professionals are trained on, but we are starting to see a change in this.
There are those out there that are standing up and making waves trying to get people to realize the importance of nutrition, especially in the postpartum years.
We as professionals carry a special place in supporting women in postpartum, although there are some that don’t believe it is our job to include and guide our clients in nutrition, I am here to challenge you with that thought.
I want you to consider.
If not us, who?
If not now, when?
Listen in to some of the wonderful guests that I have had on the podcast as they share their experience with going through my Postpartum Nutrition Certification and how it has not only changed their lives and businesses, but also the lives of their clients.
If you are ready to start supporting your clients in deep healing through nutrition, be sure to go register now for the 2022 Spring Cohort of the Postpartum Nutrition Certification here.
In this episode, I am sharing:
- Why postpartum nutrition as professionals is so important
- The changes occurring in science & nutrition
- Why I created The Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- Stories from a few professionals that have taken The Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- Jojo Hogan’s experience
- Dominika Buck’s experience
- Bethany Gerry’s experience
- Sarah Bilger’s experience
- Come join us in the facebook group The Postpartum Circle!
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
- Download the free collection HERE!
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
- Postpartum Repletion(Nutrition) Plan
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
- Take The Postpartum Assessment HERE!
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Holistic Postpartum Nutrition Training
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to email@example.com OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com