Our hormones are responsible for everything.
These little signals in your body are constantly sending out messages and controlling so much of what you experience in this world, no matter if you are postpartum or not.
But in pregnancy and postpartum, our hormones take the front seat, and we become even more aware of their existence for two different reasons. The first reason, hormones bring your body into a heightened state to care for your baby and keep them safe, and the second reason we are so much more aware of them, is because they’re not being supported as needed and become so out of balance that they start to mess with EVERYTHING.
In this episode, I’m focusing on talking all about how to balance your hormones and why we experience hormone fluctuations during pregnancy and postpartum.
Be sure to follow the podcast so you don’t miss out on new episodes and leave a review!
If you want to work with me you can reach me here,https://marandabower.com/contact/.
In this episode, I’m sharing with you:
- Why are so many women experiencing hormone imbalances in postpartum?
- Postpartum hormones are not naturally out of control
- There is a normal shift and change, but NOT an imbalance
- Our society knows nothing about healing the body during the sacred and raw and vulnerable time that postpartum is
- Fixing it with pills, or herbs or essential oils are not the answer
- The root of the issue needs to be addressed and fixed
- The Postpartum Hormone Cycle Chart (find this in my Facebook Group here)
- Four Components of the Hormone Cycle
- These four pieces are fundamental to healing your body. And you need all four of those to heal
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com