Overwhelmed and Depleted to Thriving & Pregnant: A Healing Story from Danielle Gagnon; Podcast Ep19
From completely depleted and overwhelmed to thriving and pregnant!
My guest, Danielle is going to be sharing her story of this journey going from being overwhelmed and depleted in postpartum to finally thriving and pregnant.
She owns her own business and has two kids with baby number three on the way.
Danielle was having issues with feeling tired, overwhelmed, lack of nutrition, and the stress of running a business with not having daycare for her kids anymore due to COVID.
She came to me looking for support and guidance to feel better. Her biggest takeaway from the experience is to make it a priority to take better care of yourself.
Come listen to Danielle’s testimony of working with me in this episode, and be sure to share it with all your friends and family.
In this episode, we are sharing with you:
- Introducing Danielle
- The overwhelm of life prior to working with Maranda
- Not feeling well physically
- Exhausted all the time
- Not being in the best physical shape
- Not eating the right foods for my body
- Periods being much more painful and uncomfortable than previously
- Having the six-week meal plan was hugely beneficial
- Conversations with someone who understands and gets it
- What feels good for you and your life
- There needs to be so much more attention on postpartum
- Taking better care of yourself & making it a priority
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
- Download the free collection HERE!
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
- Postpartum Repletion(Nutrition) Plan
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
- Take The Postpartum Assessment HERE!
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Holistic Postpartum Nutrition Training
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com