Postpartum University provides REAL education and support. We bring together mothers and professionals, providing them a safe place to connect, heal, learn, certify, and grow.
If you value the three pillars above, this membership association is for you.
- Detoxing in Postpartum
- Effects of Inflammation in Postpartum
- Gallbladder Function in Postpartum
- Magnesium Postpartum Needs
- Maternal Health and Newborn Eczema
- Veganism and Vegetarianism in Postpartum
- Understanding the Limitations of Science in Motherhood
An entire resource library of videos, workbooks, and interviews in topics like:
- Marketing + Sales
- Finance and Money
- CEO Management (legal, planning, documenting)
Plus, monthly live support and access to mentorship training!
Upcoming 2023 Trainings:
- PMADs: An In-Depth Look and Root Cause Care
- Gut/Brain Axis and It’s Impact on Maternal and Newborn Care
- Rising ADHD: Everything You Need To Know
- Menstrual Cycle after Postpartum
- Dental Health in Postpartum
- Thyroid Disorders in Postpartum: Prevention and Treatment
- Eliminating Postpartum Hair Loss
- Placenta Encapsulation: Safety, Standards, and Care
- And so much more!
Upgrades to your membership at a discounted rate are available. See “My Account” within your membership portal.
If you are wanting to apply for a Postpartum Professional Membership, you need to meet ONE or more of the following requirements:
- Be alumni OR current student of any Postpartum University® certification program.
- Hold a degree/advanced credentials related to maternal/family needs including a medical or nursing degree, midwifery provider, psychotherapy, physical therapist, lactation specialist, nutritionist/dietician, or chiropractor.
- Hold professional or specialized training credentials related to maternal/family needs including a doula, educator, coach, or other similar support professions.
If you don’t see your degree or profession listed, you can contact us here to verify.
Anyone seeking Postpartum Professional Membership must submit an application, along with payment, for approval. If you are not eligible, your money will be returned and you can join Postpartum University® as an Essential Member.
With an Essential Membership, you only need to show up as YOU. Whether you are a mom, student or beginning professional, community leader, or valuable friend, you are welcome to the benefits of membership.
After you apply and pay your membership fee, your application will enter an approval process. Our team will take 2-5 business days to review your application. If approved, you will receive an email congratulating you, along with your login details to your portal where all your trainings and materials are located.
No matter what membership you decide is right for you, Postpartum University® will help you grow your knowledge and tools so that you can heal your body or support others in doing so. You’ll connect with other moms and professionals within a safe place and gain an understanding of the postpartum body that no one else is teaching you.
As a Professional Member, you’ll also grow your career with exclusive access to business training, mentorship, and development courses, live meetings, and the ability to be listed in the public directory where thousands of moms are searching for your support.
Once you submit payment (and if you are applying for the Professional Membership, your application is approved), you’ll be sent a welcome message right away with details on your login information and how to access your benefits and materials at your portal website: www.PostpartumProfessionals.com
Yes, both memberships have the same information and content. However, the Professional Membership has significantly more information and content available that the Essential Membership does not. There are discounts available for the trainings not provided in the Essential Membership.
Short answer, no. There are a few trainings and certification that you can take without a membership. If you register for a certification, your purchase will come with 6 months Professional Membership free. If one chooses to take a training or certification without a membership or without extending a membership, you will always have access to only the content purchased. No other benefit, training, or mentorship will be available.
Membership renewals are done within your membership portal. See “My Account” after logging in to your portal.