In this episode my guest, Johanna is going to be sharing the very personal story of her own postpartum battle.
She just graduated from my one on one program and was in a very dark place before she met me.
Johanna’s here to share her experience with everyone. She will tell us what brought her to the point of feeling as awful as she did to the courage to reach out for help and move forward to work with me.
As well as where she is now and how my one on one program has gotten her to be able to do what she truly feels is her life’s purpose.
Come listen to Johanna’s postpartum story in this episode, and be sure to share it with friends and family that you feel may benefit from it!
In this episode, we share with you:
- Introducing Johanna
- The weight of postpartum issues prior to working with Maranda
- Depressed and anxious
- Who were your support teams?
- Getting support from all of doctors but they didn’t understand her postpartum body
- End results after working with Maranda
- The eating plan that Maranda helped her find has been the biggest piece for her
- Becoming more in-tune with your body
- Mindset shifts
- Starting her own business to be able to help others
- She feels like helping others is her life purpose
- Maranda’s one on one program can help anyone at any point in their postpartum journey
- It is okay to spend money on yourself and to work on yourself
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com