How To Heal Your Body Framework: Ep49
Ready to know how to heal your body in postpartum?
In this episode, I’m going to share my framework, in a very short amount of time.
I’m going to share everything you need to heal your body in the years after having a baby.
Whether you are a mother, provider, or healer supporting women in the years after having a baby, this episode is for you.
Listen in to learn about the five-step framework that I use to help heal my clients with depression, anxiety, extreme symptoms, and so much more.
Be sure to listen in, and then come join us over in my Facebook group: The Postpartum Circle.
In this episode, I am sharing:
- Sharing my 5 step framework for healing women in postpartum
- Functional nutrition
- The forgotten aspect of healing our bodies
- Physical, emotional, and physiological changes that occur within our bodies
- Changes in our gut
- Healing of trauma
- Creating a healthy environment within our body for healing
- Somatic Healing & Nervous System Reset
- Nutrient deficiency and inability to process trauma
- Sleep & it’s importance in our lives
- Nervous System Reset
- Our nervous system & hormones
- Our bodies all process trauma differently
- Cyclical living and finding your rhythms
- Falling in love with our bodies again
- Whole Body Support
- Come join us in the facebook group The Postpartum Circle!
Links to episodes in regards to our gut health in postpartum: Postpartum Nutrition – The Physiological Changes That Shift Your Digestion: Podcast EP5 – Postpartum University
Mind-Body Connection with Logan Spacek, Physical Therapist: Ep40 – Postpartum University
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
- Download the free collection HERE!
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
- Postpartum Repletion(Nutrition) Plan
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
- Take The Postpartum Assessment HERE!
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Holistic Postpartum Nutrition Training
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com