Join me as I talk with Lauren Tucker about her journey to healing in postpartum.
Lauren spent much of her postpartum feeling very tired and unable to do daily tasks and dealing with symptoms that took quite some time to recognize as anxiety.
She had reached out to her ob-gyn and gone to the urgent care to help with her symptoms but left with little to no answers and being told it was normal in postpartum.
She knew she couldn’t continue functioning at this bare minimum and began the search to find someone that supported women in postpartum and found me.
Her life has taken a complete 180 and she is going to share her progress with us in this episode.
Through working one on one with Lauren, healing herself, and caring for her newborn son, she has also become certified as a postpartum nutrition coach through my course after finding the passion to help other women heal in postpartum as she has.
Come listen to her inspiring story & see how working with me has changed her life.
You can find and follow Lauren here: https://www.instagram.com/peaceinpostpartum/
In this episode, we share with you:
- Introduction of Lauren Tucker
- Lauren’s story and what led her to seek help
- Over independence and lacking a support system
- Symptoms of dizziness & being brushed off as normal postpartum
- Discovering the symptoms were anxiety & depression
- Finding ease, peace, and calm with Maranda
- Being held and guided through a non-judgemental space
- Importance of sacred space being held for healing
- The benefits that have been reaped since working with Maranda
- Enjoying life again
- Energy to do the things that had once become impossible
- Being a present Mother and Wife
- A newly lit passion for supporting women in postpartum
- Becoming certified through Maranda’s program as a Postpartum Nutrition Coach
- If you’d like to work with me, or need support, reach out here! https://marandabower.com/contact/
- Purchase my Nutrition Program https://marandabower.com/nutrition/
- Sign up for The Postpartum Nutrition Certification Program – https://marandabower.com/certification/