Overwhelm and mental health issues don’t have to be a part of your postpartum, but it can be so hard to find the help and information you need in postpartum to make that a reality.
I am working daily to change this narrative.
In this episode of The Postpartum Circle, I talk with Rose Elbert about her path to healing in postpartum.
Rose did her best to prepare during her pregnancy for the possibility of postpartum depression, but everywhere she went, was met with her health professionals not being sure how to really help her or which direction to point her in.
She lived in such a rural area and not having any support system she felt like there was no one there to help her. But after moving, a colleague that was also a counselor shared about working with me, and Rose took that as a sign that maybe I could be the help she needed too.
She shares her progress with us in this episode and how she has taken back control of how she feels in her life.
Through working one on one with me, Rose has made lifestyle changes that have helped her mental and emotional state.
She has been able to set some essential boundaries in many areas of her life and continue to help others in the way that lights her up.
Come listen to her inspiring story & see how working with me has changed her life.
In this episode, I’m sharing:
- Introduction of Rose Elbert
- Rose’s story and what led her to seek help
- Feeling overwhelmed every day
- Having no support system
- Moving to a more populated area
- After the first child Rose had anxiety
- Feeling as if she didn’t have purpose
- Unable to find postpartum care
- Seeing a colleague’s post on working with me
- Finding and having space for herself
- Learning to set boundaries
- Lifestyle changes
- Claim space and time for yourself
- Improvement with marriage and relationship with kids
- No more guilt
- There is always going to be something happening in your life so don’t wait to take care of yourself
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com