Getting your period back in postpartum is yet another area that has a huge lack of readily available information, and simply isn’t being talked about enough.
Women are left with little information on what to expect, so they have no idea what is normal or abnormal after a major change in their bodies.
Every one of us is different and our cycles will differentiate, but there are so many things that have been labeled as normal when in reality they are not.
Just because these menstrual symptoms are very common, does NOT mean they are normal.
It’s time to get down to the root cause of these symptoms and get it fixed.
You shouldn’t dread having a period.
It is a beautiful thing and a process of renewal we as women should be able to embrace.
I’m going to share with you what is considered normal in your cycle, some things that are more abnormal, and what can be done to help get your cycle back on the right track.
If you are struggling with any issues related to this, come join The Postpartum Circle Facebook group and ask questions there. We would love to help you heal!
In this episode, I’m sharing:
- Getting your period back
- What is normal after baby
- Breastfeeding can change when you get your period back
- Cycle length
- Each person is going to be different
- Symptoms that most everyone has
- Normal and common are different things
- Reasons your period is not normal after baby is born
- Listen to your body
- Thyroid disorders
- Sheehan syndrome
- Asherman’s syndrome
- How to bring back a normal period
- Reduce stress
- Chiropractic care
- Vaginal steaming
- Learn to embrace your period instead of letting it hold you back
– If you’d like to work with me, or need support, reach out here! https://marandabower.com/contact/
-Purchase my Nutrition Program https://marandabower.com/nutrition/
– Sign up for The Postpartum Nutrition Certification Programhttps://marandabower.com/certification/
Where to find me:
- Apply here to work 1:1 with me here >>>https://marandabower.com/contact/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to email@example.com OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com