In this episode, I’m sharing:
- How to eat well during the Holidays
- Food is emotional
- We learn from infancy, that food is good
- The Mind Gut Connection by Dr. Emeran Mayer MD
- Your response to food is normal
- Food is more than just emotional, it’s also a bonding tool
- There is almost never enough community during postpartum
- The benefits of the Mediterranean diet
- Our state of mind while eating food
- Avoiding anything & everything that will cause you inflammation
- Going out to eat
- Planning meals with friends & family
- MY food is MY responsibility
- Your stomach has more nerve cells than your brain
- We aren’t just eating to replenish and sustain, we eat for comfort
- Guilt & Shame around indulging
- Operating from a trauma state
- Asking your soul not your body what you’re needing from this particular food
- Assessing your needs & fulfilling them before indulging
- Avoid the guilt and shame for “not eating the right foods”
- Have a wonderful Holiday season!
- Come join us in the facebook group The Postpartum Circle!
Where to find me:
- Apply here to work 1:1 with me here >>>https://marandabower.com/contact/
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to email@example.com OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com