When you’re alone and feeling isolated, especially in postpartum and motherhood, you are more susceptible to falling prey to bigger narratives that influence how you think about yourself as a new parent.
Being alone with your negative thoughts is not beneficial to anyone, and it’s simply not the way things were meant to be.
Kerry Ingram is the founder of community-supported postpartum and is joining us to discuss the importance of community in postpartum and as parents.
She is going to share how she got started in her business and transitioned to this specialty.
Kerry has great insight on why you need a community during postpartum and how you can be creative in this post COVID world to keep your community alive.
Come listen in and see how having a community of support can make a difference in your life.
>>You can find Kerry, and her different offers HERE
In this episode, we are sharing:
- Introducing Kerry
- How to create a community
- Kerry’s journey
- Why community is so important
- How to build a community
- Culture makers
- Breaking a barrier to provide more of a community
- Fostering a community in this post COVID world
- Intimate support
- Non intimate support
- Expand your circle to include more of your community
- The need mental support
- Get creative
- Community starts with you
- Making requests builds community
- Community is essential in postpartum
- Grab your FREE Provider's Postpartum Nutrition Toolkit
18 pages of PDF handouts that serve as your comprehensive resource for delivering whole-body nutrition care and achieving better health outcomes for the families you support.
- Learn what your symptoms really mean with our Postpartum Health Assessment
Postpartum depression, anxiety, depletion, and autoimmune issues have become a new normal.
Take the most comprehensive postpartum assessment to discover what your symptoms are telling you and even more importantly, what you can do to fix it for good.
- Get started on the path to holistic recovery with the Postpartum Nutrition Repletion Plan
- Come hang out with us on Instagram!
Feeling inspired and ready to learn more about how you can actively revolutionize postpartum care?
- Learn about the Postpartum University Professional Membership
- Stay in the loop about the Postpartum Nutrition Certification Program
- Check out our courses in Postpartum Mental Health, Postpartum Nutrition, and Herbal Care