Creating Community with Kerry Ingram Founder of Community Supported Postpartum: Ep33
When you’re alone and feeling isolated, especially in postpartum and motherhood, you are more susceptible to falling prey to bigger narratives that influence how you think about yourself as a new parent.
Being alone with your negative thoughts is not beneficial to anyone, and it’s simply not the way things were meant to be.
Kerry Ingram is the founder of community-supported postpartum and is joining us to discuss the importance of community in postpartum and as parents.
She is going to share how she got started in her business and transitioned to this specialty.
Kerry has great insight on why you need a community during postpartum and how you can be creative in this post COVID world to keep your community alive.
Come listen in and see how having a community of support can make a difference in your life.
>>You can find Kerry, and her different offers HERE
In this episode, we are sharing:
- Introducing Kerry
- How to create a community
- Kerry’s journey
- Why community is so important
- How to build a community
- Culture makers
- Breaking a barrier to provide more of a community
- Fostering a community in this post COVID world
- Intimate support
- Non intimate support
- Expand your circle to include more of your community
- The need mental support
- Get creative
- Community starts with you
- Making requests builds community
- Community is essential in postpartum
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
- Download the free collection HERE!
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
- Postpartum Repletion(Nutrition) Plan
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
- Take The Postpartum Assessment HERE!
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Holistic Postpartum Nutrition Training
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to email@example.com OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com