Common Sense in Postpartum is Creating an Epidemic of Disease: Podcast EP3
We’re going to get into some topics in this episode that not a lot of people are talking about in the space of postpartum, especially in regards to what we know as common sense.
I’m going to be kind of sharing with you some really important misinformation and myths that I strongly feel are really destroying the health and well being of mothers in the life after birth. If this is something you find yourself struggling with and needing support in, be sure to reach out to me at https://marandabower.com/contact/
Be sure to screenshot that you listened to this episode, share on social media and tag me with any thoughts or questions and leave a review!! I’m so honored to be a part of your journey in healing postpartum.
In this episode, I’m sharing with you:
- Important misinformation and myths around postpartum
- The huge increase in women who are experiencing some sort of maternal mental health concern or condition, especially since the start of COVID
- 1994 is when postpartum depression finally became a clinical diagnosis
- The massive gap of knowledge around postpartum and women’s bodies after birth
- Why trying to fit all of these components of our old life without a baby into our new life with one is just plain harmful.
- Massive changes throughout your entire body after having a child
- How I help clients correct different postpartum mental health issues and and health problems that were caused by lack of information given to mothers
- Our world right now is not supportive of postpartum women, in the way we need to heal our bodies.
- If you’re not sure where to even begin in getting back to the foundations of your health, I implore you reach out to me at https://marandabower.com/contact/
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
- Download the free collection HERE!
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
- Postpartum Repletion(Nutrition) Plan
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
- Take The Postpartum Assessment HERE!
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Holistic Postpartum Nutrition Training
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to email@example.com OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com