Burnout and anxiety as a high-functioning boss mom can be extremely frustrating. To be struggling with these different postpartum mood disorders, when we are typically successful in everything that we do…
…from running companies, being the boss, having your own job and business, and typically doing all the things, being faced with these mental struggles can be very shocking and discouraging.
I want you to recognize and see that it’s okay that you’re here.
It IS common that you’re here, but that doesn’t mean that it is something normal…
It doesn’t have to be your life…it doesn’t have to be your normal.
Find relief in the fact that this is something that can be changed, and I am here to help you do just that.
You are not alone and I have the resources to help you along this path to healing.
In this episode, we are sharing:
- The secret club of postpartum
- My struggle with being a successful woman and battling postpartum mood disorders
- Some statistics for postpartum mental health
- The length of postpartum, and why it’s crap
- Commonality is never equated with normalcy
- Struggles many high functioning successful women deal with
- The years postpartum, and HEALING your body
- A majority of this is learned behavior
- You CAN change
- Living a life that feels amazing within your body
- These disorders affect so much more than just the mom
- We need a world where women are feeling their best
- You have the ability to heal your body, you just need to be given the right tools.
- 5 recommendations to help high functioning women heal
- Come join us in the Facebook group The Postpartum Circle!
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com