Burnout and anxiety as a high-functioning boss mom can be extremely frustrating. To be struggling with these different postpartum mood disorders, when we are typically successful in everything that we do…
…from running companies, being the boss, having your own job and business, and typically doing all the things, being faced with these mental struggles can be very shocking and discouraging.
I want you to recognize and see that it’s okay that you’re here.
It IS common that you’re here, but that doesn’t mean that it is something normal…
It doesn’t have to be your life…it doesn’t have to be your normal.
Find relief in the fact that this is something that can be changed, and I am here to help you do just that.
You are not alone and I have the resources to help you along this path to healing.
In this episode, we are sharing:
- The secret club of postpartum
- My struggle with being a successful woman and battling postpartum mood disorders
- Some statistics for postpartum mental health
- The length of postpartum, and why it’s crap
- Commonality is never equated with normalcy
- Struggles many high functioning successful women deal with
- The years postpartum, and HEALING your body
- A majority of this is learned behavior
- You CAN change
- Living a life that feels amazing within your body
- These disorders affect so much more than just the mom
- We need a world where women are feeling their best
- You have the ability to heal your body, you just need to be given the right tools.
- 5 recommendations to help high functioning women heal
- Come join us in the Facebook group The Postpartum Circle!
- Grab your FREE Provider's Postpartum Nutrition Toolkit
18 pages of PDF handouts that serve as your comprehensive resource for delivering whole-body nutrition care and achieving better health outcomes for the families you support.
- Learn what your symptoms really mean with our Postpartum Health Assessment
Postpartum depression, anxiety, depletion, and autoimmune issues have become a new normal.
Take the most comprehensive postpartum assessment to discover what your symptoms are telling you and even more importantly, what you can do to fix it for good.
- Get started on the path to holistic recovery with the Postpartum Nutrition Repletion Plan
- Come hang out with us on Instagram!
Feeling inspired and ready to learn more about how you can actively revolutionize postpartum care?
- Learn about the Postpartum University Professional Membership
- Stay in the loop about the Postpartum Nutrition Certification Program
- Check out our courses in Postpartum Mental Health, Postpartum Nutrition, and Herbal Care