You are cordially invited to take a peek at the very special Ask Me Anything event held exclusively for first readers of my new book, Reclaiming Postpartum Wellness.
In today’s episode, you can listen in on some of the juiciest questions that were asked by this community during the Ask Me Anything event.
We’re talking about how I manage to “do it all” while raising 4 kids and homesteading, how to achieve better sleep with a newborn (no sleep training required), and so much more!
In this episode, I am sharing:
- How to “balance it all”
- Better postpartum sleep without sleep training
- My journey out of postpartum depression
- Finding a high-value and like-minded team
- Working with me and other professionals trained within Postpartum University
- Grab your FREE Provider's Postpartum Nutrition Toolkit
18 pages of PDF handouts that serve as your comprehensive resource for delivering whole-body nutrition care and achieving better health outcomes for the families you support.
- Learn what your symptoms really mean with our Postpartum Health Assessment
Postpartum depression, anxiety, depletion, and autoimmune issues have become a new normal.
Take the most comprehensive postpartum assessment to discover what your symptoms are telling you and even more importantly, what you can do to fix it for good.
- Get started on the path to holistic recovery with the Postpartum Nutrition Repletion Plan
- Come hang out with us on Instagram!
Feeling inspired and ready to learn more about how you can actively revolutionize postpartum care?
- Learn about the Postpartum University Professional Membership
- Stay in the loop about the Postpartum Nutrition Certification Program
- Check out our courses in Postpartum Mental Health, Postpartum Nutrition, and Herbal Care