A Juicy Ask Me Anything Event: EP109
You are cordially invited to take a peek at the very special Ask Me Anything event held exclusively for first readers of my new book, Reclaiming Postpartum Wellness.
In today’s episode, you can listen in on some of the juiciest questions that were asked by this community during the Ask Me Anything event.
We’re talking about how I manage to “do it all” while raising 4 kids and homesteading, how to achieve better sleep with a newborn (no sleep training required), and so much more!
In this episode, I am sharing:
- How to “balance it all”
- Better postpartum sleep without sleep training
- My journey out of postpartum depression
- Finding a high-value and like-minded team
- Working with me and other professionals trained within Postpartum University
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
- Download the free collection HERE!
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
- Postpartum Repletion(Nutrition) Plan
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
- Take The Postpartum Assessment HERE!
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Holistic Postpartum Nutrition Training
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to email@example.com OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com