You know I like to have the conversations no one else will when it comes to birth and postpartum and today’s episode is no exception!
Where to find HeHe Stewart:
In this episode, we are sharing:
- What does it mean to advocate and why is it so important?
- What are some of the ways in which your doula can advocate for you?
- Why do you think that larger certifying agencies are advising that doulas don’t advocate?
- What steps do you need to do first before finding a doula who can not only support your labor, birth, postpartum, but also advocate for your needs?
- Grab your FREE Provider's Postpartum Nutrition Toolkit
18 pages of PDF handouts that serve as your comprehensive resource for delivering whole-body nutrition care and achieving better health outcomes for the families you support.
- Learn what your symptoms really mean with our Postpartum Health Assessment
Postpartum depression, anxiety, depletion, and autoimmune issues have become a new normal.
Take the most comprehensive postpartum assessment to discover what your symptoms are telling you and even more importantly, what you can do to fix it for good.
- Get started on the path to holistic recovery with the Postpartum Nutrition Repletion Plan
- Come hang out with us on Instagram!
Feeling inspired and ready to learn more about how you can actively revolutionize postpartum care?
- Learn about the Postpartum University Professional Membership
- Stay in the loop about the Postpartum Nutrition Certification Program
- Check out our courses in Postpartum Mental Health, Postpartum Nutrition, and Herbal Care