Advocating as a Doula with HeHe Stewart: EP110
You know I like to have the conversations no one else will when it comes to birth and postpartum and today’s episode is no exception!
Where to find HeHe Stewart:
In this episode, we are sharing:
- What does it mean to advocate and why is it so important?
- What are some of the ways in which your doula can advocate for you?
- Why do you think that larger certifying agencies are advising that doulas don’t advocate?
- What steps do you need to do first before finding a doula who can not only support your labor, birth, postpartum, but also advocate for your needs?
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
- Download the free collection HERE!
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
- Postpartum Repletion(Nutrition) Plan
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
- Take The Postpartum Assessment HERE!
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Holistic Postpartum Nutrition Training
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com