50th Episode Celebration & Getting Personal: Ep50
Our 50th Episode Celebration & Getting Personal!
Let’s get to it.
What better way to celebrate the 50th episode than by answering some questions that we collected from listeners?!
Ready to hear everything from how I navigate researching information, to my beliefs, my relationship that didn’t work out after having my first baby, and so much more?
It’s personal, beautiful, and I can’t wait for you to listen to this episode where I’m interviewed on my own show and diving into some things that many of you may have been wondering!
Come join us over in my Facebook group The Postpartum Circle after you listen.
In this episode, I am sharing:
- 50th Episode Celebration
- Being interviewed on my own show!
- Questions from listeners
- Navigating the wild world of health…how do I do it?
- Where I research
- What I look for & how I weed out
- Special attention to what pertains to postpartum bodies
- Becoming a single Mama after my first baby
- Did I get back with my sons dad, or re-marry?
- Depression, anxiety, and inability to function after having baby
- How it’s all worked out
- How I decided where to start delegating in personal life and business
- Where to start looking for support that we all deserve and NEED
- Deciding on priorities and delegating areas you are currently showing up that you don’t want to have to as much
- Being Christian & ALSO my belief of energy chakras, and moon cycles
- What is the optimal spacing between pregnancies?
- How do you achieve health in your body between pregnancies and feel when your body is ready to carry another?
- Come join us in the facebook group The Postpartum Circle!
*BRAND NEW - 18 Pages of Free Postpartum Nutrition Handouts*
- Download the free collection HERE!
Courses, tools, & resources for healing in Mamas & Providers
- Postpartum Repletion(Nutrition) Plan
Are your symptoms being caused by postpartum depletion, or something else?
- Take The Postpartum Assessment HERE!
Postpartum University® Training for Professionals:
-Holistic Postpartum Nutrition Training
-Postpartum Nutrition Certification
- If you are in need of support, or have questions you can send an email to email@example.com OR you can reach out in The Postpartum Circle Facebook group.
Where to find me: postpartumu.com